返回列表 发帖

Schweser Lecture Videos

Hi All,

I just passed Level I, and am going to register for Level II soon. I'm considering Schweser now that Stalla has irritated me by deciding to not produce study guides anymore.

My primary concern is with the lectures on the pre-recorded DVDs. I have a few questions to those who have watched these lectures:

1. Did you find them useful? I really liked the Stalla videos with Peter Olinto, and my hope is the Schweser videos could be just as resourceful.

2. Who are the instructors? I've heard Andrew Holmes is good, but there are others, and I am not familiar with them.

check the LOS changes and it should be fine ....

supersunny138 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I used 2010 Schweser videos and it was helpful
> actually very helpfull so get them if you can.
> Follow the LOSs and I don't think there should be
> any significant changes may be 2-3 readings and
> that you can read from CFAI . So if I can pass
> using old videos you can too.
> Just remember to keep a good track of LOSs

You used 2010 videos for 2011? will they be relevant for 2012? I have 2010 videos

I used 2010 Schweser videos and it was helpful actually very helpfull so get them if you can. Follow the LOSs and I don't think there should be any significant changes may be 2-3 readings and that you can read from CFAI . So if I can pass using old videos you can too.
Just remember to keep a good track of LOSs

Same question. Also wanted to know if 2011 videos would still be relevant for 2012. If so does anyone have them? Where can i buy? Schweser is SO EXPENSIVE for Elan users

Also, interested, I'm doing my first run through the books right now, but I think Schweser could be helpful to keep me on track for my second run through.

返回列表