返回列表 发帖

schweser mocks vol1 vs vol2

what are your thoughts on the two volumes? any difference in toughness/question styles? debating weather or not its worth it to work thru volume 2…

Im in same boat caramel28…haven’t got around to schweser mocks yet…probably monday and tuesday but doing questions on a Schweser question bank on different topics and i’m getting 6873% in those…simple errors in choosing the correct answer was mainly due to the wording of the answers and not reading them carefully i think

Doing the tests , but making silly mistakes anyone in the same boat

CFA Mock AM 84 PM 79

Guys,
Does CFAI have more than one mock exam?
P

percentage terms

penny wenny….the scores which u have posted are they the actuals marks out of 120 or in percentage terms ???????

I’ve been cranking out 73/74s on the kaplan mock but wrote the CFAI mock today and pulled a 68.5. I’m not sure if that passable but I’m going to keep going at it anyways.

Vol1: AM/PM: Mock1: (not yet)/89 Mock2: 74/85 Mock3: 78/74
Vol2: AM/PM: Mock1: 74/75 Mock2: 85/78 Mock3: 75/84
i haven’t really kept track which sections i have done too poorly on but just focus on revising the questions that i did miss…
i am going to start with Elan mocks from tomorrow and of course the CFA mock which i haven’t done yet. the first one i did do was the CFA sample two which i had found horrific (i had scored around 63% there) so i am hoping that getting back to the CFA mocks in a few days wont be as bad with all this practice in between

Thanks for the feedback. Which did you feel you scored worse on? (Which were ‘easier’?)

返回列表