上一主题:已经交费了,是不是就是chart holder?
下一主题:2012年获得CFA证书的朋友,我怎么现在都没收到证书?
返回列表 发帖

CFA + FRM + CAIA = ?

I am curious, how much value does FRM and CAIA add on top of CFA?

相关主题:

. 亚洲外汇交易量拔头筹

回复 1# Makavelim3

在伦敦银行里面除CFA之外,另外两个都不会给你加薪或升职。很多老板不喜欢30岁左右有这三个成熟的。因为这些考试比较耗费时间。放在简历上很多时候让未来老板觉得你这些年个人业务没怎么增加,因为你有限的时间不是放在加班上了,是放在考试上了。

Honestly though, at some point, don’t people want to learn something different?
I just don’t understand why people will spend their life studying for programs so similar. It’s one thing that they need it for work but it’s another that you need diversity of skills to be a COMPETENT CANDIDATE.
If you spend so much time and money on all those letters, you may as well start a business, work for yourself and build a business gut!
Why work for somebody else who is unlikely to have all those credentials? and who would ask for all those credentials anyway???

Salary(3 charters) < sum (Salary(CFA), Salary(CAIA), Salary (FRM) )  –> lession: get max 2 of them.

cfa is good enough. i saw many caia chartholders in the fof industry. if you are interested in this route go for it.

Simple, CFA + FRM + CAIA = George W. Bush

= have no idea how the real world works; spends free time passing tests instead of doing something valuable with his time

Focus your time on building your own business and earning the mega pay, instead of reading and reading; only to slave away for one business owner, and end up a miserable pensioner.

I’m a caia charter holder and most like soon to be cfa charter holder.  Almost definitely a waste of time.

Yeah definitely a waste of time and overkil. Maybe two certifications max. Have the CFA as your main certification and then something in a niche area like a CTP or something (but only if that is an area you work in). I would maybe consider the PRM because after you are a charterholder you can bypass the first two exams I believe. Maybe LIFA as well because you can move right to the third exam at your own choice, though I have no clue how much credibility the certification will have as it is relatively new.  Unless it is something that won’t take a substantial time commitment or relates to what you do on a day to day basis, I wouldn’t bother with it.

返回列表
上一主题:已经交费了,是不是就是chart holder?
下一主题:2012年获得CFA证书的朋友,我怎么现在都没收到证书?