返回列表 发帖
It stands for Chick-Fil-A.
And I’m pretty sure that’s an intentional joke of a signature; who really gives an isht even if it isn’t. It’s not like he is putting his analyst forum posts on a resume for people to look at.

Just to follow up on what other people have said…I failed Band 5.
I was crushing the EOC’s and did really well with the mock. I have no clue what happened, am still in shock. Yes ethics was hard but felt very confident on the other sections. This makes no sense. I was able to identify lots of traps and tricks and change my answers accordingly. I studied straight from the CFAI text.
I know retab is a long shot but for $100 the risk/reward ratio is pretty good. I feel awful today don’t know if I should give up with this damn program.
I knew the concepts, formulas, rules, exceptions, all of that crap failing makes no sense.

i know it must feel pretty awful, but if you are looking for someone to give your money, why not donate it to the Red cross?  There has been no known case of a successful retabulation and it is probably in CFAI’s interest to keep things this way

a retab only gets a person to handmark you scantron answer sheet to the scantron answer key that they are provided.  the odds that there are more than one or two differing answers are practically non existent unless you erassed your entire way through the exam.
i feel for you as I always wondered whether the issues with the CFAI’s sloppy practice tests could potentially transfer to the actual exam and its answer key(s)

From previous threads about retabulation, there is no remarking of your answers. They simply have someone look at your scantron sheet and tally up the ones marked correct, as opposed to having the computer count your correct answers the first time around. If it makes you feel better, pay 100$, but I think you have a good attitude with “it’s not the end of the world”, because it really isn’t.

Think I would go for retab in your situation. The problem is that if you really knew your stuff you may have screwed up when filling out the ovals and a retab would not help there.
I know myself and if I thought there was an 80% chance I passed, then I passed.

I would recommend you to go for retabulation. But I have real doubts that you might have fallen in every trap that they set up.

I failed lvl 2 once and like many of you here, i got a band 10 fail…and the first thing that comes to my mind is of course to retabulate the results…after paying the $100, i feel that i am an idiot (cos i failed the exam and to make thing worse, i paid $100 for something that would not change anything). The $100 could have been use to treat your best friend/family.. You may have failed the exam, but at least your $100 gained you true happiness/support from your friends and familes…Both you and i know, it is highly unlikely that they will change the results…

Sample CFAI Response:
As requested, your ……… CFA?examination was manually retabulated to ensure that no errors were made in the scoring of your examination.
Your answer sheets were verified by candidate number and name. Your marked answers were compared to the answer key and your score was compared to your score in the CFA Institute computer database.
No errors were found and your original score remains unchanged.
This is very important, “Your marked answers were compared to the answer key and your score was compared to your score in the CFA Institute computer database”

返回列表