返回列表 发帖
QUOTE:
以下是引用shanexin在2009-6-8 22:58:00的发言:

What is supposed to happen to us? Voiding exam?

From the statistics you posted, every June exam, there are 100~200 violations (page 1) and 400~600 cautionary letters sent (page 3).

Cautionary letter is just a reminder of your minor violations (like food, drink, hopefully including 橡皮外的包装纸), and it will not void exam, I think.

But I also noticed that all 2008 December violation cases are still pending, at least not release to the public now.  So I guess the dispute process will be long enough to voiding exam grades.

QUOTE:
以下是引用yxl21在2009-6-8 23:20:00的发言:

From the statistics you posted, every June exam, there are 100~200 violations (page 1) and 400~600 cautionary letters sent (page 3).

Cautionary letter is just a reminder of your minor violations (like food, drink, hopefully including 橡皮外的包装纸), and it will not void exam, I think.

But I also noticed that all 2008 December violation cases are still pending, at least not release to the public now.  So I guess the dispute process will be long enough to voiding exam grades.

The report I enclosed is not quite up to date yet...I think most cases are supposed to be cleared before the next exam date open so that people can make it up

返回列表