上一主题:Kaplan Volumne 1 Exam 2 Score
下一主题:keep the faith but relax
返回列表 发帖

The night after...

All the posts have been about the test during the day- but I am interested in what people's plans are for the night after! Have you all thought that far yet?

Any crazy plans? And sleeping is not an acceptable answer! :p

I'm going on a trip, and plan to do bungee jumping again 262meters, can't wait..
Looking forward to go away.. I haven't actually studied enough to deserve a trip for the 'effort', but oh well.. )

I am going to start studying for the dec exam!

Just joking, there is alot of people I know writing various levels in Toronto. We are all going to get smashed.

Then play a round of golf on sunday, haven't even touched a club this year, can't wait.

I'm in the L2 forum but you guys are more fun. I'm calling in my order for a specialty brew keg tomorrow. I'm going to swing by the "store" on the way home from the exam site and meet up with friends at my apartment to get rip roaring drunnkkkkk. It's going to be awesome.

Ive got work the next day .. wat a bummer .. lol ... mE

I will go to Alexandria (Egypt) beach , swim about 3 KM to Miami island with my friends .
weather is just perfect now in Egypt.

I am going to have a few drinks and settle down with a mesokurtic woman with just the right skew.

The local CFA chapter in my town is organising a round of beers after the exam....I hope it'll be more than one round. I am definitely going to enjoy a few drinks after all these weeks of party-abstinence.

If anybody in this forum is in Halifax NS and wants to get together with a group for a few/many drinks somewhere....let me know, it'd be a great time to be able to finally finish the exam and enjoy an evening out (without the guilt)!!

if my plan involved blowing life savings on blackjack and hookers, would that constitute a violation of I(D)?

返回列表
上一主题:Kaplan Volumne 1 Exam 2 Score
下一主题:keep the faith but relax