上一主题:Schweser on supernormal growth
下一主题:Band 10, December
返回列表 发帖

Slowly freaking out

So, i'm busy with Schweser Mocks, and for some reason I just cant bring together everything that's in my head. I get to some questions and I just hit a wall.

I did the CFA EOC's and felt pretty good that I had most of the concepts down, but now it seems like it all just vanished. I'm going back to the readings and trying to absorb some more but at this point I feel like it's a lost cause.

Anyone else in the same boat or got some advice?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 04:17AM by Seraph14.

yea im freaking out too. ive got huge bags under my eyes, and i think i look liek a druggie lol.

however i believe that by doing all the EOCs your well ahead of the curve. my strategy has been similar as i have solved all eocs twice for now and im thinking of quickly reviweing them a third time if possible. i havent solved a single schweser question on the books or sued qbank as i did for level 1.

i believe my strategy has paid off as ive averaged 75% on both schweser and CFA mocks i have done till now. lets hope it pays off on D-day though which the the only thing that counts..

Good luck

Yeah, havent used Qbank for level 2 as well, dont it's as useful.

The problem is recalling all this info and not going blank. Think I need to memorize some more formulae and just keep going at it. Though it's hard when your confidence is just not there.

I just hope I dont burn out before the big day, though it kinda feels like I already have.

You guys are way ahead- i dont think you guys should worry about it. Just a curious question how long back did you guys start your prep

Started in back in mid-Feb, maybe it would have been better if I started as soon as I got my books last year...

I was burning out last week and I took 48 hours off and didn't touch a note or think about the exam at all. I went from making stupid mistakes and screwing things up (gettin 50-60 on exams) to sitting down with fresh momentum and scoring in the 70's and 80's. I don't know what or why but a day or two off to just clear my head made a world of difference.

CFA_Chap Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was burning out last week and I took 48 hours
> off and didn't touch a note or think about the
> exam at all. I went from making stupid mistakes
> and screwing things up (gettin 50-60 on exams) to
> sitting down with fresh momentum and scoring in
> the 70's and 80's. I don't know what or why but a
> day or two off to just clear my head made a world
> of difference.

Wow good for u.i jst cant even seem to relax even for an hr.even at night its taking me 1-2 hours to get to sleep

Prepped for this exam for approximately 4 months, the strategy was to quickly go through schweser without solving anything, just understanding the concepts, followed by a second round of review coupled with EOCs. the third round focused on redoing all the EOCs again. im now at the stage of doing mock exams and brushing on weak areas.

I agree, burnout is major issue, i think keeping a good excersise schedule is critical. today im taking the day off because tommorow im gonna simulate exam day with 6 hours of the dreaded CFA sample exam!!

'Slowly freaking out' is much better than, say, 'quickly freaking out'.... Yikes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
If you think hiring a professional is expensive...
wait until you've hired an amateur.

I suppose.....freaking out in a controlled manner. Just need to keep it together

返回列表
上一主题:Schweser on supernormal growth
下一主题:Band 10, December