上一主题:CFAI EOC
下一主题:Prep Strategy?
返回列表 发帖

Thread on retabulation (for band 10ers)

I just wanted to see if there were many ppl on this forum that submitted a retabulation request to CFAI....

If so, how long did it take them to tally up the marks...

I did it last year. It was pretty quick -- a few days, I think.

What was the outcome?

Just got my retab. Band 10. Don't waste your money.

As requested, your June 2010 CFA? examination was manually retabulated to ensure that no errors were made in the scoring of your examination.

Your examination was verified by candidate number and name and was carefully reviewed to ensure that each answer was graded and that the score was recorded correctly. The total score of your answer book and answer sheet was compared to your total score in the CFA Institute database.

No errors were found and your original score remains unchanged.

Good post.

Submitted mine 4 days back. Still waiting.

I just got mine today (submitted on the 18th).

Depressing to see $100 flushed down the drain...but at least I got a piece of mind.

Even if the retab was favourable, would CFAI admit their grading error and risk being percieved as inaccurate grading process?

damn.. I'm a band 10.. wondering if i should get a retab.. should i risk $100 on the off chance I wouldn't have to study for another 300+ hours? It seems kinda worth it.

Off chance? I think you mean infinitesimal chance.

Save you money. You'll be studying anyway.

If retab is simply adding up all the scores from each section and make sure the sum is correct,retab is not worth trying at all. The only benefit retab can bring is peace of mind and eventually everyone stays in his/her comfort zone.

返回列表
上一主题:CFAI EOC
下一主题:Prep Strategy?