上一主题:Sharpseminar for L2
下一主题:Who's going to start studying right away?
返回列表 发帖

Final push

Any adivce for the final review? I'm debating between reading the secret sauce book over a few times or just doing qbank till the end. Thoughts?

I am going through the four mocks (CFAI mock + 3 Elan mocks)

after completing each I am going through each question line by line (someone else on another topic suggested it so thanks for the idea.) and take notes. Even though it will be a lot of information, they can only ask these conceptual questions so many ways...

keep doing QBank

Drop the QBank. The questions get repetitive after a while. Get some mocks.

i am going through the CFA EOC questions for FRA because that is consistently my worst topic. Other than that, cramming from elan notes and doing practice q's/mocks

good luck everyone

Mock and/or Q*Bank.

I wanted to read secret sauce for Fixed Income and Equities but at this point it is too late and I need to just have down pat the calculation questions in those sections which I gain exp. by mocks.

i have thursday and friday off work. i will revise my notes tomorrow and thursday and do nothing (apart from visit my sister and her children) on friday

I don't think I'll touch anything CFA related on Friday.

Not doing anything and keeping my mind clear.

After doing this stuff long enough, my brain just starts to reject it like your stomach does after eating too much.

I think that I'm going to review some notes and formulas tonight, do an AM or PM mock tomorrow morning, then do some review in the afternoon and that'll be it for me.

Take tomorrow night off, have a beer or two, and go to bed early. After working on this since February, one more night is probably not going to make or break my performance.

I'm consistently between 69 and 80 on my mocks, so for me I think a lot of how Saturday goes is just going to be luck as to what is on the exam.

返回列表
上一主题:Sharpseminar for L2
下一主题:Who's going to start studying right away?