上一主题:CFA 考试如果不过,只有两个原因
下一主题:[求教]L2 3A3B 4C 是否应Retab?
返回列表 发帖

Band 10 come back

I am so pissed I @#$%& this exam up. I got band 10 with a lot of effort put in. I have a few questions that fellow AFers can hopefully help me with.

-I remember hearing the curriculum only changes on a yearly basis, therefore I won't need new CFAI books right?

-I want to use Elan again, but also purchase Qbank. Is there a way to purchase Q bank on its own?

Thanks and congrats to all those who passed

I am still thinking if I should do this again. I got a band 9. Boo hoo hoo.. Care to share why you want to do it again?

You won't need the cfa book. As for qbank, from what I know, you can't purchase seperately.

Was this your 2nd attempt at lvl1? So you're debating about taking it for a 3rd?

No, first time taker

For those of you who didn't pass.. any ideas why? How many hours did you study and what did you use to study? Also if you have any advice for me I would appreciate it. I am getting a late start on preparing for this exam so I'm going to need to start cramming.

AnotherCFAinNYC

Sorry I phrased that wrong, I am going to try to purchase qbank separately from Elan / CFAI

I plan on getting Elan's practice questions, videos, and what not again... I already have the notes from Elan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 11:59AM by invic.

First attempt too.. A bit upset and lost. Just wonder if CFA is for me.

I failed Band 7. From a non financial background. So a lot of this was quite new for me, Even though I failed, I have learned a lot. Spent lot of time , don't know If I will be able to do this again.

Take the test in Dec and spend more time doing questions

Just got band 10, bit upset now, have to resit again in Dec

返回列表
上一主题:CFA 考试如果不过,只有两个原因
下一主题:[求教]L2 3A3B 4C 是否应Retab?