上一主题:Schweser on supernormal growth
下一主题:Band 10, December
返回列表 发帖
We all freak out. Anyone who doesn't feel some level of anxiety now is overconfident and will most likely bomb the sh!t out of the exam.

I feel like i dont know anything. I know thats not true as ive done well on mocks (avg like 78 after 5 mocks, including that schweser one that was ridiculous). But i just keep doubting myself. I thinking thats normal. Just gotta keep going till the big day.

actually, i'm overwhelming. my wife decided to start the renovation of the house today and the contractors are working while i'm working from the basement. How do i survive for the last week before the exam?

nogiveup Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> actually, i'm overwhelming. my wife decided to
> start the renovation of the house today and the
> contractors are working while i'm working from the
> basement. How do i survive for the last week
> before the exam?
go the library myfriend?

Just read the options and swaps sections of derivatives again it and seems to be sticking now. Its the only section i wrote off but i figure i might as well try and get some of it down.

The strategy now is just to keep doing the mocks and reading the sections I need to reinforce. So im putting my chances down to Equity, FSA, Ethics, Corp Fin, Port Mngmt, Economics, hoping to iron out Quant and pick up one or two points from Derivative and FI.

Think I'll see where I stand Sunday evening and decide how next week plays out.

Your guys thoughts?

It's a good strategy. Just keep plugging and chugging and ironing out the questionable areas.

I'm just doing Schweser Practice Exams right now in halves. I'll do 60 questions, note my mistakes, review my corresponding noes and flashcards, and then do another half practice exam. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I'll sit down early next week and take the full mocks in what I would call simulated test taking conditions. After that I am going to do a heavy review of FSA & Ethics and lightly review everything else and any areas the mocks gave me.

I'm leaving the EOC.

Just concentrate on Schweser practice tests. If you know 100% of the tests, then you should be good for the test.

just wondering how many 60-Q sets you guys do each day?

I am beat after 2 sets. I just use remaining time going over weak areas.

I only do one a day right now. I'm still working this week so I stick around after hours and hammer out the 60 and then review the rest of the night.

this is my third time taking the level 2 exam...I'm stressed

返回列表
上一主题:Schweser on supernormal growth
下一主题:Band 10, December