上一主题:FSA - which method has highes Equity?
下一主题:Question on ALM (Sample Paper 2)
返回列表 发帖
sbkrish, youtube videos, really? for what topic

I was looking at Economics and OMG this professor who was teaching was awesome. The way he taught it, I think it will be stuck in my head for the rest of my life. Try searching from the username "pajholden".

What? Done?

That panics me a bit, not knowing where I should be in this process for a reasonable chance at success.

I have read through (and 95% understood) Ethics, Quant and Economics but still need to really learn the subjects and practice with questions and examples. Would posters recommend reviewing and strengthening these first sections, or, powering on with sections not worrying about review/practicing/memorizing formulas etc until a later date?

Cheers.

Great. I would like to know how many hours you put in and where you stand (what are you scoring on mock exams). Just remember that you will start forgetting thing unless you review them. Hell, if you have the time start doing L2 so you can knock that out in 2010 as well.

I think reviewing for 3 times with QBank will set you up nicely. More than the reviews I think spending more time doing the exams will be the ultimate test. My friend who passed L1 recently keep saying that more exams you do the better you will be prepared for the exam. I am dedicating the whole of November for the exams.

you're finished studying................

ok now I'm panicking

I havent even started studying....but my background is mostly economics and finance...you think I will be ready by December?

I would focus mainly on the CFA book for ethics. I felt that the study aids were a lot different than the actual questions. They don't hurt to go over and certainly help with some areas, but I would really focus on the CFA book for ethics

abbacfa,

I just tried for Economics. When I did my initial studying I didnt understand a lot of concepts and when I started reviewing I tried youtube for assistance. I came across this UK prof and he was amazing. Search by his username 'pajholden'. It was better than reading and I felt so easy. If you are not able to get his videos, let me know and I will search and send you the link.

If you have finished FSA, then you have donethe toughest subject, atleast for me. Concentration and dedication will get you through. Just keep digging...

Thanks!

返回列表
上一主题:FSA - which method has highes Equity?
下一主题:Question on ALM (Sample Paper 2)