上一主题:下载的CFA MOCK 1/2的答案好象很多是错的
下一主题:关于CFA教材后面的题目
返回列表 发帖

SEE=sqrt[SSR/(n-2)]

After this exam, I will not disclose any portion of this exam and I will not remove any exam materials from the testing room in original or copied form. I understand that all exam materials, including my answers, are the property of CFA Institute and will not be returned to me in any form.

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-6-4 1:10:07编辑过]

QUOTE:
以下是引用x-stephon在2007-6-4 0:46:00的发言:

SEE=sqrt[SSR/(n-2)]

呵呵,就这题记得最清楚,答案D
同人女

maybe, but overall i am very upset that the exam uses sooo many terms which are never presented in notes~ where is the consistency?

if we never learn SML and it suddenly turns up in the exam, nobody would happy with that~

QUOTE:
以下是引用jenniferb在2007-6-4 1:18:00的发言:

maybe, but overall i am very upset that the exam uses sooo many terms which are never presented in notes~ where is the consistency?

if we never learn SML and it suddenly turns up in the exam, nobody would happy with that~

在institute的program curriculum里有

同人女

curriculum?

wonder who got time to read that~

Anybody who did so are very adorable~

i took it in canada too yesterday, so it would be the last thing i wanna recall...

i guess so many weird concepts and twisted question are so developed that CFA institute would like us to pay some more to get the textbook to pass, and get some money back from shwezer (coz the notes seems no longer work well...)

感觉这次ethics很搞啊,特别是下午的题目,这次的数学经济学也不简单,看来CFA在提高门槛

Hi Jennifer, I do have the curriculum, but I didn't read them since I thought the notes was more concertrate and easier to read.  But this  level  1 exam  was  away out of my expectation. Just dont' feel good with that. Good luck!

Ivan

做完下午题目都蒙了,出考场才发现大家都在说难。可能尚有一线希望。

返回列表
上一主题:下载的CFA MOCK 1/2的答案好象很多是错的
下一主题:关于CFA教材后面的题目