上一主题:2012 CFAI Mock - Var Question
下一主题:2012 CFA Mock - Q32
返回列表 发帖
Just tell them you need that 60% off for preorder.. I am sure you should be getting it mate.

Would love to hear the results from this when you hear back Hamada. Ive been thinking of getting finquiz too and with 60% off I def couldnt say no to that.

Finquiz products were some of the best I’ve used in terms of difficulty. The only downside was that some of the wording was unclear at times.

@bpdulog
I had heard the same but this year their item sets improved significantly in terms of wording.

I emailed them, they said the 60% off is no longer being offered and it was only being offered to retakers, not people signing up for the first time…anyone else getting that same result?

bahgill wrote:
I emailed them, they said the 60% off is no longer being offered and it was only being offered to retakers, not people signing up for the first time…anyone else getting that same result?
I emailed and asked about the 60% off.  I was given the code in the reply with an explaination that it was for full time students and retakers.

hey, Congrats on passing L-2. Pl email me notes & smart summaries at :- akhunsafder@gmail.com

hello Sooraj, Congrats on passing. Pl email me the material at :- akhunsafder@gmail.com

hello Sooraj, Congrats on passing. Pl email me the material at :- akhunsafder@gmail.com

返回列表
上一主题:2012 CFAI Mock - Var Question
下一主题:2012 CFA Mock - Q32