返回列表 发帖
I dont see any use in quitting now. Could have/Should have done that at Level 1, not now!!
Whats the point in swimming 67% of the sea and then saying I am tired and going back. Going back you actually swim 67%, instead of the 33% in front of you.

So much negative? I am saying I am being positive and will take level 3 if I have to
Yes we dont have to swim 67% back, but we would have to answer a few queries everytime our resume says “Cleared Level 2 of CFA exam” as to why we didnt appear for Level 3!!!

Not sure, I would be in a different country and hopefully in a new company.

If I pass - awesome
If I fail - I look forward to honing in on the areas where I skimmed and kicking the sh!t out of the exam.
Failed level 1 once, passed L2 first try - first attempt at L3
Also, I miss studying…adds structure to my life and its a great excuse not to go out Friday.

Hi Greenman,
I very much support your decision.
If you do not NEED the charter in your current situation, sitting through a 6 hours exam alone (regardless of how many hours of studying) is a waste of time.
You may have started the program thinking you need the CFA charter few years ago, but circumstances can change and there is abosolutely no purpose to keep going on a path when you have changed strategy/ career path/ interest in the subject.
If you pursue it despite the fact that you don’t need it (and do not enjoy it), it’s all because of ego and it doesn’t really serve any more meaningful purpose other than that.
I think i can live putting my ego aside if i were you.

I’ll retake no question and kill it chomp chomp

I have made it this far, so I will keep on retaking it as many times as needed. Let’s hope I get lucky, though. I can think of more fun ways to spend my next spring than being once again buried in the books!

Yes, absolutely.  That being said hopefully I won’t have to.

返回列表