上一主题:Reading 1:Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Condu
下一主题:Ethical and Professional Standards
返回列表 发帖

Reading 2-I: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidance

Session 1: Ethical and Professional Standards
Reading 2-I: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidance: Professionalism

LOS C.: Misrepresentation.

Marc Randall, CFA, is an investment analyst. During a meeting with a potential client, Randall's boss states that, "You can be sure our investments will always outperform Treasury Bonds because of our fine research staff members, like Marc." Randall knows that this statement is:

A)
a violation of the Standard concerning prohibition against misrepresentation.
B)
a violation of fiduciary duties owed to clients under the Standards.
C)
not in violation of the Code and Standards.

Under Standard I(C), members are forbidden from guaranteeing a specific rate of return on volatile investments. Therefore, the statement is in violation of the Standard.

I(C)  misrepresentation 不当陈述

thanks for sharing

thanks for sharing...

环旅一卡通
                                          ---------环旅国际.环旅一卡通
每年总有那么几次,想找个青山绿水的地方,与世隔绝,人间蒸发。 现代生活节奏快速,工作时间都顶着沉重的压力,总得找个时间,挪动身体,使自己流连于每一个美丽的地方,让心放松,只要心能飞远,执着不变,万水千山都可走遍。
环旅国际在根据现代人生活方式的特点推出各类旅游卡的同时,还推出了“环旅一卡通”。环旅一卡通具有环旅国际旅游卡的各种便捷之处:作为佳节假日的礼品送给亲戚朋友,不失为一种别致独特的礼物;此外用于公司的员工奖励,或许会俘获更多员工的心;亦或是赠送公司好友客户,这样用心的礼物既能让对方感受到对他的重视,礼物本身还能逃过受贿之嫌。
以上是一卡通作为环旅国际旅游卡的便捷功能。此外,环旅一卡通还有着它自己独特吸引人的地方。
环旅一卡通特点:
1、拥有环旅一卡通,可以获得300多个独家免费旅游的景点名录,环旅国际精心收录,让您获得全国各地各城市的免费旅游景点信息,方便您出差或是旅行到某个地方,轻松找到当地的免费旅游景点。
2、“免费旅游路线”任你游。环旅国际“环旅一卡通”特地安排了20--30条免费旅行路线,给爱旅行爱放松心灵的你提供免费旅行。拥有环旅一卡通,你只需在推出的免费路线中报名参加,便可参与。除了自己支付旅行来回的路费和吃饭购物(无强制购物)的费用,我们将为您提供免费的酒店住宿以及景点门票。
3、赠送旅游箱包。手持“环旅一卡通”,只要您参与环旅国际的旅行路线,环旅国际将赠送您一个旅行箱包,贴心为您服务,给您的旅程提供完美的旅行支持。
4、分期付款旅游。环旅一卡通还为您提供分期付款的旅行付费方式,只要拥有环旅一卡通,通过环旅国际指定的银行,便可享受分期付款旅行,更加方便和贴心的让您享受完美旅程。

秀美的山水总是让人无限遐想,桂林、黄山、九寨沟、张家界、武夷山……每一座山,每一湖水都有着它们自己的故事,就这样生动地遍布在大地上。只有去这大好河山经历过,才能更好地去理解这巨幅的山水画卷。 带上环旅国际“环旅一卡通”,去到你梦想的地方吧。

环旅国际.环旅一卡通    环旅国际.渠道部电话:400-880-5888
QQ1835081610

thanks a lot

thx

Wes Smith, CFA, has been working toward the completion of a Master of Science in Finance. He has passed all the necessary courses and written the necessary thesis. He still must defend the thesis in one month. Smith’s thesis advisor assures him that he will pass the thesis defense. Smith has new business cards printed with “M.S. in Finance” after his name. This is a violation of:

A)
Standard VII(B), Reference to CFA Institute, the CFA Designation, and the CFA Program.
B)
none of the Standards if Smith does not make the cards public until after he defends his thesis and receives his degree.
C)
Standard I(C), Misrepresentation.

If the cards were distributed today he would be in violation of Standard I(C), Misrepresentation. However, if Smith does not make the cards public until after he receives the degree, there is no violation.

Which of the following is NOT a form of plagiarism?

A)
Using factual information published by a recognized financial statistics reporting service without acknowledgment.
B)
Presenting statistical forecasts by others with the sources identified but without the qualifying statements that may have been used by the originator.
C)
Citing quotations said to be attributable to "leading analysts" or "investment experts" without specific reference.

Members may not generally use material without acknowledging the original source, but an exception is made for factual information published by recognized financial and statistical reporting services.

All of the following violate Standard I(C), Misrepresentation, EXCEPT:

A)
presenting factual information published by recognized statistical reporting services without acknowledgment.
B)
copying a proprietary computerized spreadsheet without seeking authorization from the creators.
C)
citing quotes attributable to "investment experts" without specific references.

Standard I(C), Misrepresentation, permits using recognized sources of factual information such as Standard & Poor’s Corporation and Moody’s Investors Service without acknowledgment.

返回列表
上一主题:Reading 1:Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Condu
下一主题:Ethical and Professional Standards