上一主题:Fixed vs. Floating Duration
下一主题:Futures
返回列表 发帖

Who is going to pass??..and who is not??

I think its a fairly bright community here. Historical pass rates are somewhere between 35-50%. I wonder if it will be better amongst us. So who is passing?

I'll start off with a yes vote..

I'll say yes.

All I can say is that I am satisfied with my preparation and feel confident.

At this point I feel borderline, so I say 50/50 for now.

Il take that as 87.5% pass rate.. not too many people willing to put a wager on themselves

with SJZ. 50/50.

Been studying and pushed my Qbank Quant score up 10 points last night. Tonight is FSA.

"good personality ... or he was known as Lt. Mandingo during his army days."

Probably gonna fail, try to cram too much in a short period of time, should have started studying wayyy earlier

I'm probably going to fail. I've only "really" been studying for about forty days. I covered the curriculum once (with CFAI readings for Fixed Income/Equity and FSA) and very little else. I took the CFAI mock exam and got in the high 50s...

I don't feel that bad about it because I haven't really spent that much time on it. I'll sit for the June one for sure though.

SJZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nuppal, we really are twins. have you taken
> schweser vol 1. exam 2? i'm gonna take it right
> now, maybe we can compare =P

Yeah I took it, I also took Vol2.2 but i'm not gonna grade them, i already know where I am weak. FSA/Parts of AV. I did a deep dive in Quant yesterday and pushed the score up 10 pts. Right now I am in the middle of a deep dive in FSA Qbank and the results looks better than normal, not excellent, but better.

Keep grinding away dude, were gonna pass this b!tch, just power through this.

"good personality ... or he was known as Lt. Mandingo during his army days."

i realized that this exam's not about how well we can compute formulas, but about how well we understand how everything works related to each other...
exam's very well structured, i'd say

返回列表
上一主题:Fixed vs. Floating Duration
下一主题:Futures