上一主题:Dollar Duration - CFAI shows 2 formulae
下一主题:Tax drag concept for wealth-base taxes
返回列表 发帖

Score Prediction

I am assuming AF'ers are more attached to the exam. your expected score in the morning out of 60 and evening for 60I just want to do a quick survey so that we can what the average cuttoff would be. I am assuming if top 1% is close to 90. Then there is no way, they could make 70 as cutoff. I know we are not on the MPS system.

AM - 35/60
PM - 45/60
Total - 80/120

i had no time to do so in the morning session, but in the afternoon i quickly looked through and felt i was "confident" on about 30 of my 60 answers... probably closer to 20-25 on morning

so with some good educated guessing, I'm hoping I got around:

AM - 38/60
PM - 43/60
Total - 81/120

This is probably optimistic though.

45/60 AM
41/60 PM

86/120

I wish I was better at remembering questions so I could check more of them. Most of them when i think about it now it is just a blur....

I definately thought the exam felt similar to practice exams which is reassuring.

Big ticket, I think we are on the same boat. Yosh, you did pretty well

45/60 AM
50/60 PM.

There were 90 questions I knew flat out. Assuming horrible guessing rate I could get 95.

Practice test and mocks ranged from 70% on CFA Sample 1 (crap shoot) to 55/60 on Mock 1 AM.

57/60
54/60

That's how many questions I guessed on. So yea feeling pretty confident...

No real basis to this but 36/60 AM and 48/60 PM (60% and 80% for an even 70%). Time management issues in the AM; back to normal in the PM.

Feeling +70% in most sections and 50-70 in one or two. Not feeling any sub-50s but possible in a topic with only 5% testing (6 questions).

AM felt like the CFA mock, PM felt like a Schweser mock.

That's funny. Zero.

ATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No real basis to this but 36/60 AM and 48/60 PM
> (60% and 80% for an even 70%). Time management
> issues in the AM; back to normal in the PM.
>
> Feeling +70% in most sections and 50-70 in one or
> two. Not feeling any sub-50s but possible in a
> topic with only 5% testing (6 questions).
>
> AM felt like the CFA mock, PM felt like a Schweser
> mock.

I think you summed it up perfectly. I did all 4k questions in the Q-Bank and blew through PM because of that. It didn't feel like a CFA exam it felt like a Schweser exam which is vocab based imo.

pass score of 63-65% and 49% pass rate.

返回列表
上一主题:Dollar Duration - CFAI shows 2 formulae
下一主题:Tax drag concept for wealth-base taxes