上一主题:Proxy and Cross hedge
下一主题:cash and carry CFAI
返回列表 发帖
now the results are out for L2, how are you guys planning it? you wil be appearing for L1 and L2 combined or only L1?
i was planing to skip L3 2011 and finsh with FRM by June2011 and appear for L3 in 2012.. i have very tight schedule at work... wht abt u guys?

I'm signed up for it. Though primarily just because I like the idea of getting a better grip on quant (English Major).

I'm using schweser.

how demanding is the quant compared to CFA L 1 & 2?

FRM is definitely worth taking. The learn material is not that overlapping that of CFA. You learn a lot of things about heding and details over the popular credit models as well. Details of BASEL accord is another highlight.

I did that last year where ppl still only takes one exam instead of two. That time I used more than three months intensively to go through the material. Schweser books are not as good as those for CFA in the sense of preparing for the exams. You can use that for good reference book in your daily jobs however.

The exam in the end turned out to be difficult. As everybody feeled it difficult, pass rate was still not that low.

返回列表
上一主题:Proxy and Cross hedge
下一主题:cash and carry CFAI