上一主题:Study Session 7; does it seem light?
下一主题:Soft Dollars
返回列表 发帖
Note cards for me too.

Review them over and over again. Sometimes I cycle the obvious ones out as they get just silly easy eventually. I keep them in a pile that I check on less frequently (but do not completely ignore).

Memorization is the easy part.

Make a formula sheet as you go through the material. Once you're through the material and know which formulas are going to be important, write the formula sheet out again, and again, and again until you can recreate it quickly from memory.

When you take the exam, you'll be able to "see" the formula sheet without having to write anything down. (obviously you need to know how to apply the formulas as well)

This is what I did for all 3 levels and I don't think I ever got a question wrong from not knowing right formula.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 08:29PM by McLeod81.

McLeod, you're my study idol.

Analti_Calte_Equity Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> McLeod, you're my study idol.

It's all about being hardcore man. Kick ass, or don't bother.

L2 is a beast. There's no easy way around it.
Memorize what you can, with what time you have available.

idonk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wish I was like Neo in the matrix and download
> all the formulas in my head.

you mean johnny mnemonic?

Those pills are for after the exam

I have the formulas tatoo'd on my chest. Every fifteen minutes I like to take a "bathroom break", where I rip off my shirt like the guy in memento and stare into the bathroom mirror, muttering "Jimmy G is ANOVA, Jimmy G is ANOVA..."

You should get the really important formulas tattoo'd on the back of your eyelids

返回列表
上一主题:Study Session 7; does it seem light?
下一主题:Soft Dollars