上一主题:Do foundations also have smoothing rules?
下一主题:Equity using equity method vs consolidation
返回列表 发帖

Essays - Not Enough Space To Write

I have been consistently running out of room in those boxes on the essay exams.

What is the protocol here?

For example, do we show our calculations in the return portion of the IPS, or do we do the calculation elsewhere and then write out the answer in the IPS as a full sentence?

For repeat takers, how much space did you have to write last year, vs what Schweser gives or vs the past exams on the CFAI website?

If you're consistently running out of room, you're writing too much.

Most of the time, if you're writing more than 3 sentences, you're writing too much.

But you do get space in the back if you don't have room, have fun.

NO EXCUSES

If you are running out of space, highly likely you are running out of time as well. Unless of course you write faster than a normal human

Question here: On some questions there are no boxes to write your answers in...so I end up writing the answer below the actual question...is this OK or do they give us another sheet to write on for the exam (those who are retaking can answer this).

I'm bumping this as I have the same question as cfalover... It doesn't make sense to me why there are big template boxes to write in for certain questions I can answer in one line, but then no assigned space for other parts of the same q.

two timer here: I don't remember location or space of answer being an issue on actual exam. It was self explanatory. Other things to worry about for sure.

Thx - I should have looked a little harder, too. I didn't notice it earlier and should have looked back a little further on AF but there are pages missing from the practice exams, which is the problem it seems.

返回列表
上一主题:Do foundations also have smoothing rules?
下一主题:Equity using equity method vs consolidation