上一主题:Music playing right now?
下一主题:FCRP
返回列表 发帖

CFA L3 Exam - Formula Sheet Provided @ Exam???

Desperately need clarification on this...

I could have sworn that I heard or saw somewhere - quite a few months ago (either way, long enough ago that I can't remember where) - that Level III test takers are given a full formula / equation sheet as part of their exam materials. Since searching to confirm this in the past several days -- google, CFAI website, prep program sites, etc. -- I haven't been able to find a single thing indicating or mentioning so.

So, to any repeat Level III test takers or better-informed candidates -- is there some sort of exam formula or equation sheet that's provided to you on the day of the exam, or do you just have to memorize everything the 'old-school' way and I am just floating in la-la land with this senseless idea that refuses to get out of my head??? Would really appreciate a link or description of where to go for confirmation of an answer, too.

This close to the big day and the last thing I want to do is change plans to accommodate mindlessly staring at a bunch of variables for a couple hours rather than spend that time actually USING them in practice problems.

Thanks

mcap11:

You can use 50:50 once, or call a friend, or ask the audience. Once per option.

I heard No Ethics, No GIPS, No AMC, No Corp Governance either

How about take an advisory group with you who are expected to sit for the Angoff Method tests to determine the MPS for Lvl 3 2011 ?

That way you can make the same mistakes as the experts?

Is this dude trolling?

Contrary to the misconceptions of some, the Level III exam isn't done indivdually.

The proctors put the candidates into small groups, then you discuss the questions and come up with answers together.

They also have charterholders on hand if you need help with the extra difficult questions. Plus '3 hours' is only a guideline- you can take as long as you like.

I recall some old timers describe that long long time ago there was one volume to read per level, and AIMR exams used to show a relevant formula within the text of the question.

This guy went through L1 and L2 without a cheat sheet and expects one at L3? Give me a break.

NO EXCUSES

dude. you can knock out 1 of the 3. make an educated guess on the others. go for it.

返回列表
上一主题:Music playing right now?
下一主题:FCRP