上一主题:Establishing an Information Barrier
下一主题:FCFE
返回列表 发帖
a lot. over 500 hours for sure.

cfai's "minimum" 250 number should be doubled, at least, for this crazy thing.

PASS!!!!!!!!!!

For the past 4 months I have been consistently drunk 5 nights a week, I am a retaker and this time around I have logged 20 hours of study. What are the odds of me doing level 3 next year?

last week. total 40 hours.

slorte Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a lot. over 500 hours for sure.
>
> cfai's "minimum" 250 number should be doubled, at
> least, for this crazy thing.
>
>
> PASS!!!!!!!!!!

i hypothesize the 250 hours means say 5 years experience as an analyst with perhaps some post-grad qualifications as well. years ago (pre 1990's) you had to be recommended and have a bit of work experience as an analyst to sit these exams [correct me if i'm wrong].... i swear no-one has changed the minimum study time since then. as a side note, i'd say 750 hours bare minimum and i still feel unprepared. anyone who thinks less.....i envy your info retention skills!

Put in loads of time. Am not even working in this field, which makes everything doubly hard. And new. Why, oh why.....

Around 150 hours..

I know some people that haven't even finished reading the curriculum yet. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they're toast come Saturday.

Testimonial or they don't exist. I doubt if there is anyone in the world who has not gone through the material once. This exam is too important to take it easy.

jackofalltrades Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Testimonial or they don't exist. I doubt if there
> is anyone in the world who has not gone through
> the material once. This exam is too important to
> take it easy.

Hahahaha. Pics or it doesn't exist right? You have to realize that we are all on AF for a reason, we care a LOT about passing this exam. Of my CFA buddies, 2 of them have not finished reading the material or so they claim. They have decent jobs, are young like me, and can afford to bomb the exam because: 1) Their firm is footing the bill pass or fail 2) Failing L2 will not make or break their careers. The opportunity cost of partying and having a good time is too high to them to make them sit down and study.

Either way, hopefully they'll at least finish their exams to drive down the MPS

hmm how about someone like me who is close to finishing for the second time yet feels as if Im looking at it for the first time :S

返回列表
上一主题:Establishing an Information Barrier
下一主题:FCFE