上一主题:Efficient frontier
下一主题:Notes as you go or read to get through the material?
返回列表 发帖

work exp rejected Corporate Financial Analyst

Just saw that my 3 year experience as a Corporate Financial Analyst was rejected, which is weird seeing that Financial Analyst is in the charter designation!

I wrote: General job function was gathering, compiling, and analyzing data from the general ledger, accounts payable, and financial reporting systems to reconcile and report on finances. Analyze financial statements to interpret activity, liquidity, solvency, profitability, and valuation ratios and make go-no go recommendations on projects.

Specific job duties:
Calculate net present value and payback period of financial projects.

Perform budget and cost analysis to analyze and forecast returns and constraints.

Account for assets using principles of revenue recognition an accrual accounting.

Perform audits of financial assets to determine compliance with GAAP standards and other regulations.

Researching accounting variances and making adjustments where possible and formulating recommendations based on financial trends to present to management.

As a Reporting Analyst, my recommendations on return measures and financial liquidity were used in formulating and maintaining cash management positions and using other investable assets for profitability.

Anyway, status says more detail needed. Anyone have their experience as a financial analyst approved? Mind sharing what you wrote or which LOS you tied it to? Thanks.

返回列表
上一主题:Efficient frontier
下一主题:Notes as you go or read to get through the material?