上一主题:anyone else losing faith in Schweser?
下一主题:Ethics in trading
返回列表 发帖
TheChad, thanks for sharing CFAI's response. I guess we'll wait another two weeks.

hey guys,

I remember reading somewhere that the new CFA charterholders have their names published in ome newspapers, is it true? or is it a joke?

thanks!
M.

Does anyone get the same error when updating work experience.

"Wrong field values or value types detected in field Responsibilities or Specific Duties. Please re-enter your field values. If you need additional assistance, please refer to the documentation.(SBL-UIF-00299) "

The online tool sucks. It saves special charactere's some times and the next momemt it might give an error.

HI Guys,

I passed L3 this june but in all i just have 2 years of work experience out of which only this last 6 months is relevant.
Now the dilemma is whether to apply for membership because i guess i will be eligible only for affiliate membership. Can you guys tell me is that worth the money? or should i just apply for membership only after i have 4 years of relevant work exp?

Also is there any better way to put it on my resume rather than just saying that i have passed all 3 levels?

Thanks for all the help guys , i have been a lurker in this forum for a long time , must say some of your suggestions were really helpful.

PeteyPete Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> malek_bg Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > hey guys,
> >
> > I remember reading somewhere that the new CFA
> > charterholders have their names published in
> ome
> > newspapers, is it true? or is it a joke?
> >
> > thanks!
> > M.
>
>
> I recall someone saying that all new
> Charterholders will be listed in a full page ad in
> the WSJ, albeit w/ size 1.5 font.

when do they publish the names?

thanks,
M.

Think it was in march but not sure if they are still printing names

返回列表
上一主题:anyone else losing faith in Schweser?
下一主题:Ethics in trading