上一主题:忐忑立志贴
下一主题:L1 June 2012
返回列表 发帖
lol!

I had a dream that I screwed up the exam... Wait, that was reality

I had a weird dream recently. I was sitting for another CFA exam. I had studied for L2 stuff but then the exam I had was a written one so I recognised it is L3 exam. I didnt recall seeing my pass results for L2 and sat in confusion. Then, I decided I will just go through the exam to have L3 feel and give it again next year lol.

I hope it just means that I havent yet heard that I have passed L2 exam and I will be taking L3 exam next year

Just a friendly reminder folks. Science has very clearly demonstrated that dreams are dependent on what has been going thru your mind lately, the stage of your sleep, rem or otherwise etc.
So, I hope that everybody in this forum agrees that dreams have no predictive power.

Just being logical. That is all.

Best of luck to you all in your forthcoming exams.

I had a dream this thread died.

and then you woke up

I had a dream im going to write the afternoon session and while walkin to the room i realize i dont have my calcualtor or pencils and have no idea where they are..and started freaking out thankgod woke up soon after

Last year on level 1, the night before the results were released, I woke up twice after having dreamed I passed. Fortunately I got the actual e-mail saying that I passed...unless this is still part of the dream...

I don't mind dreaming I failed b/c at least when I wake up I realize it was a dream and there's still a chance I passed. The worst is when you dream you passed and you wake up and realize it was only a dream...

I pretty much just have naked at work/school/pre-school/at the mall/at a party dreams.

返回列表
上一主题:忐忑立志贴
下一主题:L1 June 2012