上一主题:利用CFA证书转行可行不
下一主题:有跟我一样无聊的吗?
返回列表 发帖
Noted from last year's result release thread, some of results emails were sent to junk mail box.

Please be aware coz these email providers uses latest technology to sense spam activity and given the large volume of CFAI emails sent at once or large batch, the email may be sent to your junk mail.

If this happened, the best option is to select "not spam".

PS: Please post your location as well when posting your results. Thanks and all the best.

So this is the official thread of posting results? got to be "sticky" for next 3 days.

19 hours to go! :-|

All I wish is that the Ghana thing does not affect the results or the MPS in any way. Assuming all of those who took the test in Ghana are (smart/dumb), losing them may (decrease/increase) the MPS.

Good luck everyone .. it's almost time .. get to bed .. and tomorrow is your day (hopefully)

I feel so F bad for Ghanna candidates. I can't imagine what they have been going through at the moment. This is so bad!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Monday, January 24, 2011 at 04:45PM by SpyAli.

Buji Falcon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All I wish is that the Ghana thing does not affect
> the results or the MPS in any way.

It won't. CFAI will simply not include them in the statistic, and treat them as no-shows.

Besides, it was only like 280 people. out of 50k+ candidates, it's statistically insignificant anyway

a death sentence won't be worse than this endless waiting, hopeful then hopeless, then hopeful then fear of hopeful and choose hopeless, and lost in fears of failure. seems two doors will open tomorrow morning: one to heaven, one to hell, both possible -regardless the weighth of the possibilities.

i will just take a sleeping pill now - otherwise i may go insane!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at Monday, January 24, 2011 at 08:35PM by smartpants.

At least you can take sleeping pill and sleep, we who live in Asia still need to work, it's 11.00 am here (

cachia85 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At least you can take sleeping pill and sleep, we
> who live in Asia still need to work, it's 11.00 am
> here (

Me too, I have no mood for work

i can't focus on anything and keep having second thoughts.

返回列表
上一主题:利用CFA证书转行可行不
下一主题:有跟我一样无聊的吗?