上一主题:Did not do CFAI questionnaire
下一主题:software engineer work experience
返回列表 发帖

Hi, looking for partners & motivation for the CFA L1 , Dec 2011

Hi every one

I am from Paris- France and i will take the Level 1 CFA exam in December.
I am looking to meet peoples how are in the same case with the hope of creating a little group of study (either in Paris or all over the world via the web).
I think that establishing a schedule and joining our efforts will be a good way to success (every one has his own skills)!!
We can see practical details once we will be in contact.
If you are interested please let me be informed!

Thanks

Foufou

Hi Bogdan,

we can start by having a call via msn if you want , in order to present ourselves et to make a point of advancement for both of us.
you can reach me at: foutham@live.fr

Cheers

Foufou

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Monday, July 4, 2011 at 09:36AM by Foufou.

Hey guys,

Ive enrolled in the December level 1 exam for 2011 and I'm happy to share ideas as well. I live in Melbourne, Australia, so I think that we may be able to start our own United Nations study group.

I think that skype may be the best bet with regards to communicating instantaneously, otherwise email correspondence should do.

What do you guys think?

Regards,

Michael

Hi Michael,

What a meltingpot !! Really nice, Melbourne, Romania & Paris! I have skype too, so it is not a problem for me. Could you send me yours skype name/nick name as i invite to join me on skype ?
You can adress it to me by mail at : fourat.thamri@gmail.com

Thanks

Foufou

Hi Guys

I have also registered for Dec L1. I do not have finance background. I have not yet started study. I will be starting study from next week. I am working full time in Software Industry and so difficult to find time. This group will definately help me to keep me motivated on study program

Regards
PIA

Hi,

I am also interested in joining your group. Appearing for L1 in Dec 2011 as well.
My skype account is: aakkshayy

thx

Hey,

I am also from paris france even though currently living and working in chicago. Sounds like a good idea to me foufou i will reach out to you through skype.

Just a quick info regarding my preparation so far, I am using elan guides and I have covered ethics (CFA1) quants econ and just began accounting (Elan notes only).

looking forward to talk to all of you guys.

Hi

Anyone has idea on what percentage questions are numerical problems to solve, what % are theory and what % are concepts

I overview material and found lot of numerical formulas and problems solving so need to understand how long I should invest on preparing and rembemering formulas v/s theory

PIA

Hi guys,

I`m using this bogdan_dragan_one for skype and bogdan.dragan@live.com for MSN.

See ya soon.

Hi Evry Body

I send you request on Skype, as we are all located all over the world, i hope we will try to have a first metting on Sunday , please note that we all located in Asia, Austalia, USA and Europe.
Our first challage will be to find a time were we can all discuss!!!

Hope this experience will be good for all , right now it sounds great

see you guys !!

返回列表
上一主题:Did not do CFAI questionnaire
下一主题:software engineer work experience