上一主题:Finding Qualified Experience
下一主题:deferred tax assets & liabilities
返回列表 发帖
So... this doesn't mean I should skip December and write in June just for the better statistical probability of passing?

The test isn't any harder in December? I just cannot understand why year over year it is always a lower pass rate. A little disheartening.

School, usually Sept-Dec, meaning studying for multiple things with very little study time

The next semester is usually January- April, leaving 2 months to study.

football season in the US.

That's not a joke either, most people get most of their studying done on the weekend, and it's massively difficult to study with all the football games on. People working weekends also declines during the NFL season in the US.

this is counterintuitive...you would imagine DEC would be higher because of all the people who sat in june then took it again in DEC, which likely increased their odds of passing if they kept studying

my thoughts are maybe its too hard for people to begin studying in July (which gives the average candidate 5 months of prep) and many people start in Aug or Sept which is usually not enough time

i was a statistic..i started my level 1 in august and was a band 10 in dec..the retook in june and got >70 in every single section...

返回列表
上一主题:Finding Qualified Experience
下一主题:deferred tax assets & liabilities