上一主题:寻Level 1 12月新加坡考友
下一主题:ebooks on ipad/iphone
返回列表 发帖
I feel all our friends and fellow colleages who raised this dust in the first place should tender an unreserved apology to our exceptional friend and brother Omar.

This will help douse the tension the whole episode has created and mantain the spirit of benevolence on the forum. Afterall, more forum members will still request for those notes because they are simply excellent!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Tuesday, July 12, 2011 at 12:05PM by terhemba.

I guess I will be the next to ask if Omar's notes are available or if anyone would be kind enough to share them. It would be greatly appreciated.

pls add me to the list of recipients for his notes for level 1.

Omar thanks in advance buddy

Please add me as well to the list of recipients for the notes for Level 1. Thanks a lot!!! Omar, you rock! Thanks for even sharing your notes.

Omer thanks for your notes they were seriously helping for preparation except the one you wrote in your own hand writings it was hard to read Only. I wish they would have done on word. thanks and dont be hyper on such statments of people. if you are wrong, dont care about on these comments by some crakers. you did a fantastic job and I really appreciate candidates like you who knows diffculties on their journey so letting others' not to hit by them. thanks againnnnnnnnnnn

返回列表
上一主题:寻Level 1 12月新加坡考友
下一主题:ebooks on ipad/iphone