上一主题:Screw the 3/3 club, Who's in for the 3/4 club?!
下一主题:Sale of Stalla L2 materials
返回列表 发帖
Done derivatives and alternative investments, ethics and standards, half quantitative methods and almost done with Fixed income, looking forward to be done around final September, leaving me with 2 months to make some revisions and mock exams.

Do you really believe if there was a Silver Bullet Wall Street would make it public??? Get Real!!!!

W

Just started with FRA. Done with equity, fixed income and economics. Trying to finish one study session a week so that I finish the syllabus somewhere by mid October.

WarrenB1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you really believe if there was a Silver Bullet
> Wall Street would make it public??? Get Real!!!!
>
> W

In that case, shouldn't you have your CFA by now? What the heck are you doing trolling L1 forums anyway? LOL.

mrscript Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just finished reading and yesterday started a
> review. After fist read on test could get only
> 40-50% (despite the fact that after each reading I
> was scoring on tests 90% on average...) however
> there are still 4 full months to reach >70%
> Using only Schweser Notes, but doing tests on CFAI
> curriculum too.

Ouch... I better get crackin'... just started the first few reading of Econ... I'm hoping to finish this book by next week...

Band 10 from Dec10 ,,
(crammed 13x hrs + 1 mock
started in mid Oct and work was a disaster in Nov so I had to go in blind with ethics)

For Dec11, I started last week with ethics ... (haha, I knw it's late)
Study plan is to finish the material mid Oct, review, cram the formulas and breathe a little
Mon-fri : Study during 6:30-8:30 ,, spend another hour making flash cards
Sat-Sun : Study from 11am-2pm and then 4pm-7pm
I'll be able to lock in 250 hrs within the end of Oct ^^

P.s. I hv a background in finance (undergrad and work)
so I think if get ethics and quant right this time, I'll be ok (crossing my fingers)

I've started Reading 38, but got stuck on the Income Taxes.. btw I'm non-native speaker so it takes me much time. I've decided to read Schweser notes first and do the practice questions from both books. I have a business administration degree, so most of the parts I already know, so I guess I'll finish the readings until November.

First time im writing the exam. Done with Ethics and Econs all other i have not opened.
Anybody with ideas of how i can be done and ready for the exams.

Any ideas pls, im currently mixing and matching schwsser and the CFA books. work is contributing to my problems..

Please again , any ideas

Starting Reading 32 tomorrow - FRA should be done by Sept 5th.

i started with ethics first chapter and still in that chapter. have to boost up my time now.

返回列表
上一主题:Screw the 3/3 club, Who's in for the 3/4 club?!
下一主题:Sale of Stalla L2 materials