上一主题:下载的CFA MOCK 1/2的答案好象很多是错的
下一主题:[求助]Yield spread哪个大? callable bond 还是 putable bond
返回列表 发帖
Is it possible for CFAI to lower the threshold if the passing rate is too low?

我是第一次考 觉得难度还可以吧 跟note的第6本差不多

上午精神好的时候我提早了差不多40分钟做完的,而且对准确率还颇有信心

下午精神比较差,而且难度的确也提高了,但还是提早15分钟做完了,不过有一些概念题不肯定,就像前面有人提到的code law什么的,根本没看过,ethic部分有些也比较模糊,计算方面就没碰到什么问题,基本都算得出来。总之我在做asset valuation的时候就已经开始有点神游了,最后那6题第1道就错了。。。我觉得下午精神好的话还可以再提高一点,不过总的来说觉得自己的发挥还过得去吧。。。

[em06]

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-6-4 18:59:15编辑过]

i used to have the curriculum as well,

felt that they are incredible thick crap and i trashed them before i moved into a new house.

回复:(cfaspace)[LEVEL 1] 2007年6月CFA LEVEL 1 考...

道德中的那个两种法系的比较就是英美的案例法和中国条文法的比较,案例法是由会计专业人士不断修改制定的,条文法是像中国用法律条文来制定该怎么做,这也就是题目答案了,notes里其实讲过的。

楼上的牛啊,看得这么细,这道题我只推理推对了一半

我那一个session39个位子来了三分之一

剩下都空着,不知道为什么……

上午的的确很简单啊,于是下午道德就多花了一些时间

结果发现后面开始基本就没有什么看了就选的概念题了

时间一直有点赶,也没有时间去细想了

不过大家都觉得难,那么通过标准就会适当降低吧

Excel London。 觉得考场挺垃圾的,放东西的地方就是几排架子,一点不安全,一直担心笔记本电脑被人拿走,结果notes给人拿走了,还是一爱读书的贼,可怜我还想12月重考的时候用呢。。。

在伦敦excel考的,就是觉得真的考试和平时练习的时候风格不同,我下午比上午做的好些(可能上午还没进入状态)。细节的概念太多了,讨厌~

发现很多都是伦敦考试的哦???

[em09]

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-6-4 22:00:31编辑过]

Some questions from my memory

Took it in New York. Relatively simpler compared to ntoes 6 sample exams, particularly the morning session. Afternoon session is a bit harder but not that hard. Here are some questions in my memory.

Ethics is not too long so it's ok. We need only 50% to pass. Should be fine.

Quant: morning session is pretty straight-forward, conceptual questions, mostly focused on standard deviation and mean. And one question asking which test is used to test equality of variance - F-statistics. No probability at all. Questions are tricky in the afternoon though still mostly were conceptual questions. There was one question taking me much time. Assuming all variables are different, compare geometric mean, harmonic mean, and arithmetic mean. Arithmetic > Geometric > Harmonic

I didn't remeber too much of Econ. Only a question asking about technicially efficient, cross-rate exchange, exchange rate forward discount, contractionary monetary policy's influence on domestic currency-appreciation.

Accounting is simple, not much leases, not much off-balance sheet items.

Asset valuation had similar questions in the morning and afternoon. One question ask what's the after-tax borrowing rate for a company to keep P/E the same after borrowing debt to retire 4million dollar common stock? answer is dividend yield. The term was asked in the morning but the number was asked in the afternoon, while question was exactly the same. A couple of question about bond interest risk with various coupon, ytm, and maturity. growth rate calculation from ROE*Retention Ratio.

Portfolio management is simple. Questions were concentrating on SML, CML, and CAPM, such as position above the line for undervalued stock. And one question ask about price appreciation is mostly important to what kind of investor, "capital appreciation". This question was showed up both in the morning and afternoon without any change.

在广州参加的一级考试。总体感觉难度比NOTES BOOK 6的难度低,如果把BOOK 6练的很熟的话问题应该不会很大。当然也有一些从来没有见过(或许是自己从来没有记住过)的题目,不过还好啦,半小时看一次时间,然后计算做题速度,紧赶慢赶还是把题目做完了。
总之时间把握很重要,下午就比上午节奏控制得好,相对轻松一些。
考试前不要一味去做很难得题,因为知识点很多,与其做深,不如做宽。弄清楚基础概念很重要,比如财政政策货币政策影响反复考,公司治理上下午也都有,不能轻视。个人觉得比较难的是BOND的那一块,很多咚咚真是闻所未闻,就只好猜一把了,呵呵。

返回列表
上一主题:下载的CFA MOCK 1/2的答案好象很多是错的
下一主题:[求助]Yield spread哪个大? callable bond 还是 putable bond