上一主题:关于BPP P107的question
下一主题:[ 2009 FRM ] Long Practice Exam 1 Q41-45
返回列表 发帖

2、An integrated risk management plan connecting op risk control standards to financial reporting disclosures:

allows a firm to quickly identify op risk control failures.
enables a firm to assess the extent of misreporting of financial statements.
offers an effective device for risk management.
still misses various elements of both SOX 404 and Basel II that need to be incorporated in a cross-functional risk management plan.
A) I, II, and III only.

B) I, II, III, and IV.

C) II and III only.

D) I and II only.

The correct answer is B

All the statements regarding an integrated risk management plan are correct.

3、UBS operational risk management framework:

incorporates the eight principles of the 2003 “Sound Practices” study.
has been implemented on a firm-wide basis.
was instituted in 1997.
is a well tested program successfully operating across all parts of the investment bank.
A) I, II, and III only.

B) I only.

C) I, II, III, and IV.

D) I and II only.

The correct answer is C

All statements are correct.

4、Which of the following statements is NOT correct?

A) The UBS integrated plan requires periodic reviews to assess whether the control system is working effectively.

B) The UBS single integrated operational risk management plan is aimed to combine the requirements of both SOX 404 and the Basel II Accord.

C) Potential synergies exist between the Sarbanes-Oxley Act section 404 and the Basel II Accord.

D) The overriding objective of the Basel II Accord is to establish requirements for “internal control over financial reporting.”

The correct answer is D

Establishing requirements for internal control over financial reporting is the focus of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act section 404.

5、How many of the following statements regarding Basel and SOX are CORRECT?

The SEC recognizes the linkage between the (Basel) op risk plan and internal control over financial reporting (SOX 404) via its reference to the report on internal control generated by the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission.
The SOX 404 does not state anything specific about op risk beyond identification of strengths and weaknesses of the control system.
Basel II does not state anything specific about financial reporting.
UBS operational risk management requires a functional area to list the specific expectations about achievements in the implementation of control standards.
A) None of these.

B) Two of these.

C) All of these.

D) Three of these.

The correct answer is C

All the statements are correct.

AIM 7: Analyze, in light of the requirements in Sarbanes-Oxley Act section 404 and the Basel II Accord, linkages that can streamline implementation.

1、In order to establish linkages that can streamline implementation of an integrated risk management plan in light of the requirements of both SOX 404 and Basel II:

an op risk plan must be instituted within a firm.
each op risk control standard must be linked to SOX internal controls for financial reporting.
each op risk control standard, relevant for financial disclosure, must be identified by one or more of five assertions specified in the rules and one or more of five transaction stages.
each op risk control standard is linked to various items of the financial statements, ensuring a connection is developed to encompass a major portion of the balance sheet and profit and loss disclosures.
A) I, II, III, and IV.

B) I, II, and III only.

C) II, III, and IV only.

D) I, II, and IV only.

The correct answer is A

All statements are correct.

返回列表
上一主题:关于BPP P107的question
下一主题:[ 2009 FRM ] Long Practice Exam 1 Q41-45