上一主题:投行会要理工科学生吗?
下一主题:职业:职业青春饭还能吃多久?
返回列表 发帖

[转帖]给英国老板发电子版CV不能犯的错误

如果你在国内想申请英国的工作,最先下手的是哪个方面呢!?
首先完善你的CV,也就是我们的简历啦!然后上传你的CV到你的Employer的邮箱。
第二点,一般大的公司都会让你先在网上填写一个application form。
如何写邮件?填写表格的时候要注意些什么问题呢!?请阅读Global Accountant Magazine第二期内容!

Emails and Online Applications If you send your CV and Cover letter electronically this is not an opportunity to cut any corners. You should use the same rules for electronic applications as for traditional postal ones Don't not use text-speak for your email message - “CV 4 U 2 C. Pls rply sn” NOT CORRECT “I am sending you a copy of my CV and Cover letter. I hope to hear from you soon”. This is correct. As attachments may not always be welcome. Offer the employer the alternative of a cut and paste version of your CV and covering letter within an email. Such as Word Documents. Consider whether you are sending an random CV and cover letter by email is best option? - Think is this the best way to do this? The Delete button is all to easy for an employer to use. Posting your application followed by a phone call or email to see if the documents have been received may be the best way to see if an employer really has a vacancy. Job sites you submit your CV’s and applications on the internet should be reliable and safe websites. Make sure they are keeping your password safe and protecting your data. Only use reliable and well known websites. The Global Accountant is here to help you improve. Apply for your magazine on our safe website to get your next issue of the Global Accountant magazine FREE. 如何书写正确的CV请参看第一期Global Accountant杂志杂志申请官网:http://www.globalaccountantmagazine.com/GLOBAL_ACCOUNTANT_MAGAZINE/Free_Magazine.html 各位读者请注意:Global Accountant Magazine官网在英国注册,所以页面打开的时候会慢些,请大家耐心等候。谢谢。

see see

ding

d

b拜读

what is it?

看看

thx

好东西,顶起!!!好东西,顶起!!!

返回列表
上一主题:投行会要理工科学生吗?
下一主题:职业:职业青春饭还能吃多久?