上一主题:寻悉尼2017 Level 2考友
下一主题:关于考试呗report,大家是否收到调查信?
返回列表 发帖

[被Report] 今天收到cfa的notice of investigation紧急!!!

今天收到个航空包裹,里面说我答题卡与另外一个人有unusual similarity,让我30天内做回复说明情况,我记得在做完检查的时候我确实是看到我前面的一位男生答题卡,有几题不会的我一开始瞎填了,后来看到人家填的我就改掉选项了,我应该怎么回复邮件?会被终生禁考吗?

觉得还是主动承认错误算了,别影响被你看的那位考生的成绩,成绩是一定被取消的,紧考不会的。

我看到论坛里之前也有人碰到这种情况,后面进展怎么样了啊?

我看到论坛里之前也有人碰到这种情况,后面进展怎么样了啊?

发邮件承认,道歉就行了,没什么的不会有什么不良记录的。

我有认识的朋友,结果取消这次成绩,下次继续补考了!

我会写信道歉承认,我就怕让我禁考3-5年,或者终身的- -

不会有禁考这样的问题的,到目前为止还没有听说这个的先例!

我看cfa的网站上就有的
Assistance during Exam

Each candidate in the CFA Program attests through the Candidate Pledge that during the exam they will neither give nor receive assistance in taking the exam. Looking or glancing at another candidate’s answer sheet or giving the appearance of looking or glancing at another candidate’s answer sheet violates the CFA Program Exam Rules, the Code of Ethics, and the CFA Institute Standards of Professional Conduct.

Despite these requirements, fifteen Level I candidates, three Level II candidates, and one Level III candidate were either observed looking and/or giving the appearance of looking at other candidates’ exams/answer sheets during the exam. The Professional Conduct Program investigated these matters and found that the candidates engaged in the conduct, thereby violating the CFA Program Exam Rules, Code of Ethics, and the Standards of Professional Conduct.

Twelve candidates accepted the sanction of Five-Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Exam Results. Two candidates accepted the sanction of Permanent Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Exam Results.

Three Level I candidates, one Level II candidate, and one Level III candidate requested a Hearing Panel. After consideration of the evidence in each respective case, the Hearing Panels determined the candidates looked and/or gave the appearance of looking at another candidate’s exam. The Hearing Panels imposed the sanction of Five-Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Exam Results on a Level I candidate; Three-Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Exam Results on a Level I candidate; and Two-Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Exam Results on a Level I candidate. A Hearing Panel imposed the sanction of Five-Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Exam Results on Airat Khalikov, a Level II candidate. A Hearing Panel also imposed the sanction of Two-Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Exam Results on the Level III candidate.

禁1年、3年、5年、终身都有的啊

回复 8# sabina

我看cfa的网站上就有的
Assistance during Exam
Each candidate in the CFA Program attests through the Candidate Pledge that during the exam they will neither give nor receive assistance in taking the exam. Looking or glancing at another candidate’s answer sheet or giving the appearance of looking or glancing at another candidate’s answer sheet violates the CFA Program Exam Rules, the Code of Ethics, and the CFA Institute Standards of Professional Conduct.
Despite these requirements, fifteen Level I candidates, three Level II candidates, and one Level III candidate were either observed looking and/or giving the appearance of looking at other candidates’ exams/answer sheets during the exam. The Professional Conduct Program investigated these matters and found that the candidates engaged in the conduct, thereby violating the CFA Program Exam Rules, Code of Ethics, and the Standards of Professional Conduct.
Twelve candidates accepted the sanction of Five-Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Exam Results. Two candidates accepted the sanction of Permanent Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Exam Results.
Three Level I candidates, one Level II candidate, and one Level III candidate requested a Hearing Panel. After consideration of the evidence in each respective case, the Hearing Panels determined the candidates looked and/or gave the appearance of looking at another candidate’s exam. The Hearing Panels imposed the sanction of Five-Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Exam Results on a Level I candidate; Three-Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Exam Results on a Level I candidate; and Two-Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Exam Results on a Level I candidate. A Hearing Panel imposed the sanction of Five-Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Exam Results on Airat Khalikov, a Level II candidate. A Hearing Panel also imposed the sanction of Two-Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Exam Results on the Level III candidate.
禁1年、3年、5年、终身都有的啊

返回列表
上一主题:寻悉尼2017 Level 2考友
下一主题:关于考试呗report,大家是否收到调查信?