上一主题:sessions with limited eoc questions
下一主题:when will CFAI release result this year?
返回列表 发帖

Schweser Volume 2 Exams

Does anyone use these? I have taken the Volume 1 exams and done pretty well, but Volume 2 seems to be way harder and longer than what I would expect on the actual exam. Anyone with insight on these exams? Are they worth it to take and get crushed on to destroy confidence?

Book 7 is the second volume of practice exams, Book 6 being the first volume.

I have no idea what you are talking about, I haven’t even heard of book 7!
I’m struggling enough with Book 6!
I really don’t get book 6 sometimes, I’ve done the CFAI samples and the ethics online test and get into the 70’s, but still stuggle to get 55% on the Scwheser book 6. Whats wrong with me??

Wow that’s news to me.. from what I read, I got that Schweser Volume 1 (Book 6) is harder than Volume 2 (Book 7) but we should still DO IT anyway.
So what everyone is actually saying is to NOT do Book 7?? I’m on a really tight schedule bc I’m not even done reviewing yet. Since I don’t have enough time to do it all, I was planning on doing two tests from Book 6 and three tests from Book 7.. but now that doesn’t seem like a good plan! You think I should do all the tests from Book 6 & forget Book 7??

I have done Exams 1 + 2 in book 7. They are great to really drill multiple concepts into your head.

not touching book 7. i was considering it till i read all the AFs post saying it was just a confidence shattering waste of 4hrs… ill spend that time reviewing CFai end of text questions and qbank thks

I disagree, however, when I do Qbank i do disclude the easy questions so maybe that needs to be said to qualify my statement.

jonnyc,
I think you’re a bit of a mystery. From your posts it looks like you’re saying
Qbank difficulty = Book 6 difficulty = Book 7 difficulty
That is just not true for 95% of the L1 population.

I did one Vol. 2 exam. It took me like 4 hours and I got about 71. Just drop this book. It’s not worth it. Drill book 6 and qbank. I took the exam june 08 and there was nothing as hard as Vol. 2.

No one has taken any of these? I guess it would be considered book 7 for Schweser? The questions just seem way to long and time consuming. Should we be spending our time on them or just stick to book 6 and Qbank

返回列表
上一主题:sessions with limited eoc questions
下一主题:when will CFAI release result this year?