上一主题:I hate how IPS objectives/constraints....
下一主题:CFA Vol II, p245 (charitable gifts)
返回列表 发帖
Agree 100% on the same question you are all discussing very difficult to understand, thus difficult to solve for.

I tried all methods to solve it and i couldnt get an answer .. good luck

I think there was a key piece of information missing from the problem. I made an assumption on that and then just went forward.

Ever since they popped up a dozen errors on their mock test, I’m now so hesitant on the real test and wondering if this or that is an error.
They NEED to work on their QC with the mock test. I also hear they “throw” out certain questions on the real test after they collect scores.

Hmm. Thanks for the responses. It’s glad to hear that I’m not crazy.

Agree on the swaps question….I was pleased when I saw it initially, as I had swaps down…no problem I thought, an easy 3 points in the bag!……
I read and re read, to make sure I thought I understood how they thought I might interpret the question?calculated? read it again and could not get a sensible number to match.
To be honest, that is what disappoints me with this process, because in the real world, you would have a responsibility to make sure you understood the data before you processed it, otherwise you would have no basis to believe in your answer.

ok just to clarify….are u guys saying that the whole set of qns was wrong? or only 1/6?

i too thought one of the questions was such that no matter what you did , you could not get answer amongst the 3 choices given.
meshed
its 1/6 i think. the 1st part was easy, the 2nd part may have been wrong as has been discussed above.

Are you talking about the very last question? There was no error with that one.

I recall only one question where both rates were given. The initial swap rate as well as the current one and I got an answer that was very close to one of the choices.
4 x 70k = what? I am drawing a blank on my multiplication skills

返回列表
上一主题:I hate how IPS objectives/constraints....
下一主题:CFA Vol II, p245 (charitable gifts)