上一主题:Reading 26, Question 16-21
下一主题:Level I exam type multiple choice?
返回列表 发帖

Did anyone pass using just Schweser

Guys,
I failed and I studied exclusively from Schweser. Not sure if the short answers from Schweser for the AM section were descriptive enough for the CFA Institute. Anyone here who used only Schweser and passed ?
Those of you passed , please share the study materials you used.
Thanks.

100% Schweser over here. Didn’t even crack open the cirriculum once.

I used Stalla but did the Windsor week with Schweser…..never used a CFA book or practice exam.
PASS

You guys are crazy lucky… You need to do end of chapter CFA questions

two times fail using Schweser,
last year changed to original books, which have much better task section.
My recommendation for this year failers,
USE ORIGINAL BOOKS WHEN DOING TASKS !!!

Solid pass using only Schweser.

schweser was fine for L1, quite useful for L2 (on top of CFA materials). But for L3 you gotta get serious. Use the CFA books. You can use Schweser for extra practice exams but that’s all they’re good for imho.
good luck with it…

3 for 3 using schweser 99% of the time. I probably did 40 CFAI questions combined across L2 and L3. Schweser is legit. I would recommend their 3-day seminar for L3. The guy spent the whole first day on individual and institutional IPS and it was well worth it. I think some sort of instruction is necessary at L3 since it’s more qualitative.

For L3 I used primarily Schweser but was frightened into doing some EOC’s towards the end of my studying. I think 100% Schweser for L3 could work, but I think supplementing it helped. Still, EOC’s took quite a bit of time so I only did those where I felt weak.
Also, as an aside, I felt very comfortable with Ethics after crushing it on L1 and L2. This year, I didn’t put as much time into it and got rocked on the exam. That could be very dangerous when you’re borderline. Therefore, like anything else related to the CFA exam, study it all, and know it well.

I only read Schweser, but did most of the problems from the CFAI books.

返回列表
上一主题:Reading 26, Question 16-21
下一主题:Level I exam type multiple choice?