上一主题:Mock Exam 2 Capital Lease Problem
下一主题:What's the CFAI term for...
返回列表 发帖

ss17 schweser question

on pg 165 of the answers, i’m having a complete mental blank- how are they getting Cj,p and Cj,b? For China the 5.33% and 5.28%?
thank you.

ignore- just got it. ah one sweet notecard further… (return domestic - the local return).
i WILL finish my first schweser read of all 18 SS’s by end of this weekend. I WILL.

Banni,
You must be putting some serious muscle into this. Seems it was just several weeks ago when you got started and you are now even with me. And I started in like December! Of course, I read my precious CFAI books all along. ;-)
Anyway, it will be good to have you around for the stretch run. But seems we’ve lost some of the LII regulars from a year ago??

hey hey, I’m here!

the regulars will emerge soon. i’ve tried to step on the gas. should have my 1st read done this weekend, just have GIPS to go. only have done schweser though. it’s EOC april for me. i feel very behind. time to dig in or else this will be a 2 year adventure. i would rather not do it that way. i’m sure aliman could do it in his sleep. swaptiongamma got a new job and it’s crushing him now, but i smell a late push coming. cfaboston is right there reading, he’ll be here. bipolar is around. the gang’s here. it’s 4/1. let’s kick this thing into the next gear people. 2 months. time to be aggressive.

Cj,p say for China should be the diff in China-portfolio returns (Rp-domestic - Rp-local). same principle for the China benchmark returns

返回列表
上一主题:Mock Exam 2 Capital Lease Problem
下一主题:What's the CFAI term for...