上一主题:Question from LII Candidate
下一主题:How do you memorize GIPS
返回列表 发帖
Hey fellow level II’ers,
I went through level I without any supplementary study guides but think I’ll take a different route this time (although still use CFAI texts as the principle source).
I was just wondering if anyone has previous experience with Secret Sauce and if it is worth the $100? I’ve heard it mentioned a hundred times in different threads (especially near the test date) but am not really sure if it’s worth the money? I think I’m going to fork over the money for Qbank but don’t really know what else is recommended. Thanks.

I used Secret Sauce for Level 1 and Level 2 and found it to be extremely useful on both occasions. It’s obviously not a full reference book, but it has helpful tables and lists to memorize.

It really helped during the last few weeks for l1, I’ll probably get it

I used SS for my final Level I review to button up all the concepts. 6 of my last 10 days were devoted to the 1 book sections in the SS.

Used SS on L1 as a complement to my personal notes. I read it cover to cover twice in the last 4 days before the exam, and it def. helped to ratchet down the accounting concepts.
Will use it again.

Thanks a lot guys, I found all the above advice very useful, best of luck to you’s all.

secret sauce was KEY for L1…definately getting it for L2.
I mean its only $100…whatever

The sauce is definitely a helpful tool for L1…but I didn’t think it was as helpful for L2. I would still recommend buying it if the $100 isn’t an issue, but don’t expect to rely on it to cover the main points of all the topics. The curriculum simply can’t be condensed as effectively as it is for L1.

readytopass I am willing to buy sceret sauce for $50 if you still have it? Email me at ksn1984@gmail.com.

返回列表
上一主题:Question from LII Candidate
下一主题:How do you memorize GIPS