上一主题:Question 26 mock exam 2012?!!!
下一主题:Excel question, deciles of various number of rows
返回列表 发帖
iteracom wrote1 was designed for everyone to pass, it gives the masses awareness of the charter, oh and lots of revenue.
That’s why the passing rate is 40%, right?
cleverku wrote:Would be pretty stupid to ignore AI if you’re reading Schweser notes.
It’s a good thing I didn’t use non-CFA study materials then, because I ignored it and it wasn’t stupid at all to do.

aaronhotchner wrote:
iteracom wrote1 was designed for everyone to pass, it gives the masses awareness of the charter, oh and lots of revenue.
That’s why the passing rate is 40%, right?

Yes that is right. It’s quite a shame too many people don’t take advantage of it.

Alt questions are so easy, you would be stupid to skip it. It was like 25-30 pages in the study notes and most of it is just definitions.

Skipping isn’t a good idea especially when it comes to a whole SS. If using Schweser one can easily nail AI. Plus LII would have details on these topics and allegiance with the basic concepts in LI is highly required. My motivation was to score above 70 in AI which I did as there were only 2 LOS. Ample time is left in the exam so better go for AI.

返回列表
上一主题:Question 26 mock exam 2012?!!!
下一主题:Excel question, deciles of various number of rows