上一主题:Mnemonic Device for Ethics Code (6) and Standards (7) ?
下一主题:QUICK calculation question
返回列表 发帖
so…5% right?

^ that’s what i did.. when I left the exam everyone was saying its 7. something im not sure but I was kind of sure that it is 5 only.. its not a found or end.. im not sure.. anyone?

not if its real kid cudi

Went with SQRT(25) here as the RRR

Given the discount rate did not state that inflation was included, I think it is safer to add inflation.  Also add MGMT fees too.

i must have been blind, i didnt see mgmt fees either.  were they buried in the text somewhere?

^ must have been blind too .. low probability to have a lot of blind people not seeing management fees.. high probability of having different versions of exams.. who knows ..

I recall the question said “show your calculation”. Would the CFAI do that of it was just the 5%?

Ilovegold wrote:
I recall the question said “show your calculation”. Would the CFAI do that of it was just the 5%?
Another hint that you had to make some exercise with the figures. If you were to put just 5% in the answerbook, it is hardly to be considered as “calculation”, isn’t? Thus, in order to make the calculation you needed to show a manupulation with those three figures.

^interesting

返回列表
上一主题:Mnemonic Device for Ethics Code (6) and Standards (7) ?
下一主题:QUICK calculation question