上一主题:2 calculators vs 1 and batteries
下一主题:stop buy sell best bid/ask makers/takers
返回列表 发帖
You could always bring a pin and use BLOOD, while the machine won’t read your answer it would make a statement.

Unsharpened pencil (fat tip) is faster to fill circles
Also, unlike Schweser, I think it’s better to avoid the answer sheet until the end of the exam. You don’t waste time going back and forth (240 times for Level I). Just make sure to stop whatever you’re doing and go to the answer sheet when there are maybe 15 or 30 (just to make sure) minutes left.
If you’re well prepared and absolutely sure you’ll pass you don’t need any of this, yadda yadda. But if you guess a couple questions from lack of time and then fails band 10 the little things may feel bigger.

Poop and pee

Ticonderoga 1388-2/HB soft, the very best there is.
When you absolutely, positively got to bubble your answer sheet on the exam, acccept no subsitute!!!
I personally used 7 sharp ticonderoga in the morning and 9 in the afternoon. Don’t ask me why I use 2 extra in the afternoon. I just got sloppy towards the end of the exam.
Carpenter pencils are a close 2nd. Never tried them on an exam but the pencil is robust enough to survive in a construction environment.

Paper mate sharpwriter……and poop and pee.

Dixon Ticonderoga Black and a bold X through each bubble. Yellow pencils and dainty circles are a sign of weakness, black pencils mean you’re not f–king around. It’s business time. My tablemate was visibly upset when I pulled out the Ticonderoga Blacks last year.
He didn’t even come back for the PM session.

use a magic marker. these new machines can only read glow dots.

haha, respect.

I heard that if you fill in all the ovals, and then crunch up the answer paper, and chew it and swallow it…. you find yourself in dante’s inferno…
I’m not kidding.

You need to sit down and carefully color in the circle like they taught you in grade school.  If you don’t mark it dark enough, make it too dark, color outside of the lines, or don’t fill the circle in completely, the machine will ignore your answer and mark the question wrong.

返回列表
上一主题:2 calculators vs 1 and batteries
下一主题:stop buy sell best bid/ask makers/takers