上一主题:Changes in Income Statement for a retrospective change?
下一主题:Performance Measurement Q
返回列表 发帖

Think I missed a ton of templates!

There seemed to be a lack of template questions on the am paper (majorily worried I missed them (had a mad re writing on an early question when I noticed the template … does anyone else feel there was a lacking?? (If i missed them well here goes a resit … noooooo! Thanks!

Historically, if you answered questions on the lined paper and not on the template they would be graded, provided it clear that you answered the question that way.

thanks, yep labelled everything clearly on the lined paper that went with that question number eg question one a,b,c etc all went on the lined paper for question 1 .. will keep fingers crossed thats the case … so annoying to slip up on something so silly!

Historically, they were graded but i guess NOT anymore..  not sure though.

I bet if its clear they will grade it.  Don’t expect them to come out and say that they will (slippery slope).  Don’t worry.  Besides your a chick?  Are you hot?  Why do you need this exam?

yup there were templates on the back of pages……
again kudos to CFAI

so how many templates were there in total? hope i didn’t miss too many…

I think definately it will be greated don’t worry. I had asked whether writing outside the box (if i needed the space) woudl be okay and got..
“Writing answers in the margin will not affect your scores; your answers will be graded. The only answers not graded are those written on question pages or pages marked “Intentionally Left Blank.”“

返回列表
上一主题:Changes in Income Statement for a retrospective change?
下一主题:Performance Measurement Q