上一主题:Result Date Emails.......
下一主题:Exam format for level 2
返回列表 发帖
I am def not on the confident boat of riders…. this was a fair and well written exam, but I’d say 55-65% range (No experience/ don’t quote me/ just trying to play the MPS game lol)

55%-65% for the MPS…gosh that will be like a 80% pass rate it you’re right….

MPS will likely be where it always is, mid 60s. The level if difficulty on any exam is relative to the individual. Last year had its share of easy questions and hard questions, and personally I found it no less or more difficult (discounting that I understand the content much better this year). People on this forum represent a very tiny minorty of exam takers.

Just curious, why does everyone assume so many people did very well this year? From people stating their confidence on AF boards? How many L2 takers were there globally, and how many of them frequent AF? Couldn’t this conceivably be a very small sample size, and biased at that?

Fully agreed jwn566! There is definitely a backfill bias on AF.
I worked very hard over the last 6 months: I read CFA material twice, did all the CFA questions and EOC questions twice at least. I read schweser just to check I mastered the concepts! In may, I worked from 8am till 2 am all the month long. I’m lucky! Indeed I’m starting a hedge fund in Paris and I’m waiting for the license (within 2 weeks hopefuly) from the regulator. My associates let me study hard!
I want this level 2. I think I deserve it: I have at least 300 study hours only in may!
On the mock exam I was between 68% and 80% (BSAS mock exam was very easy).
Unfortunately it will be very difficult to retake this level 2 next year: too time consuming when you are an entrepreneur in finance with 2 kids…..

Yep jwn566, you are right.  This is the mega-obsessed crowd who put a very high value and a correspondingly very high effort into this exam.  Unfortunately I wasn’t one of them because I don’t have time with work and family to devote more than 5-6hrs a week to studying but rest assured that I know more than a few people who prepare far less than the vast majority on this forum because they don’t reprioritize their entire life around this test.  I spoke with a few people who told me they’d be surprised if they passed it this time around.

what will be your tax rate on your 2 and 20% fee in Paris…..Francois Hollande ne vous veut pas du bien…

Maybe there’s some bias on this forum but I am a retaker who has actively used the forums for the last three years with nothing to show for it so far except a coupld of Band 9 Fail sheets. I feel like I did better this year so I’m expecting a Band 10 fail this time as it seems the CFAI may like to drive the knife into my ribs a little deeper.

I don’t know why everyone is so confident.  The exam definitely seemed easier than the CFA mock but the margin for error is really small.  If one gets 80/120 or 66% they might get through, but at 76/120 you could easily fail. That is only 4 questions. I thought the exam was easier than I expected, but I could see myself either passing or getting a very low band.
There were definitely some questions in there to make sure people couldn’t get 6/6 in any section unless they were really really prepared.

Is there any chance MPS is 50%????!????????

返回列表
上一主题:Result Date Emails.......
下一主题:Exam format for level 2