上一主题:Mechanical Pencils?
下一主题:total capital 和assets有何区别?
返回列表 发帖
CFAI is operating and having same attitude much like US border service agency: arrogant, ridiculous
They say you are a bad person, then you are bad. Period, no arguement.

Sorry to be ironic, but aren’t we doing here exactly what we’d like the CFAI not to do - condemning them before examining their actions?
First of all, it’s not really our place… Secondly, we don’t yet know how they will handle zerobeta’s case, and we’re all rooting for him/her to be OK. Unless anyone has experience with a similar case, it may be wise to stop pouring salt on that wound.
Let’s face it, we don’t know how the Institute handlles those situations, other than to know that they take them seriously, as they should. I don’t know about you guys, but for all the threads I’ve read, I don’t recall hearing about someone getting unjustly punished for something they absolutely didn’t do (being investigated is one thing, consequences another).
Based on everything we know about the Institute, they are deliberate and conscientious. They may make the occasional error like every institution known to man, but they seem to work very hard on minimizing them - hard enough that I for one would give them the benefit of the doubt. I’ve only had very limited interactions with their staff (correcting an entry, clarifying a rule) but they were always courteous and reasonable - much more so than a number of proctors as far as I can tell.
zerobeta, I hope the proctor transmitted your ticket as ‘evidence’. He did his job and followed the rules (a bit too literrally, one could argue) but ultimately it’s up to the CFAI to make a determination, and given how innocuous your writing was, your ticket itself is your best defense IMHO.
Best of luck to you, try not to worry too much, and let us know how it goes!

返回列表
上一主题:Mechanical Pencils?
下一主题:total capital 和assets有何区别?