上一主题:Have you looked at CFA exam materials since exam day?
下一主题:原版书R41的21题
返回列表 发帖
To those above who are saying they think they are going to fail band 9 or 10 - what percentage of questions do they think they got right/wrong?

As I heard easier exam will be harder to pass I do not know how this year result maybe, this one is very reasonable compared to past years

I don’t know why the consensus was it was easy.  It kinda came out of left field for me.  I think I passed around low 70’s but it’s possible I scored mid-60’s and failed.
I didn’t feel it was very representitive of the curriculum in regards to the smaller weighted topics.  So many questions had tricks to them.
I ended up having to take complete guesses on about 8 questions or so.

It was not too bad, FRA and equity in particular were pretty smooth compared to what they could have been.  Overall though, I’m not sure if I made it, I got a feeling the MPS will be relatively high on this one and I am doubting I scored > 70%.
Overall I found PM easier than AM.

Morning easier, afternoon more challenging. Part of it fatigue based for me.
Exam was definitely easier than the mock or the Schweisers, was more straightforward and easier to read.
There were a few gaps which Schweiser notes didn’t address that the exam hit on (and having checked the curriculum was in there), but overall Schweiser was okay for prep purposes.
Have no idea if I passed, was losing steam toward the end, but don’t feel bad about it.

I asked around my friends and everyone is confident that they score above 70%, this is a huge contrast to last year when everyone is so sure they gonna fail, I hope CFAI will keep to their promise that noone ever fails with >70% score otherwise it will be very very unfair

what I have to say is how poorly the empty space was used for the bubbling area. Only about half of it was used for both the AM and PM sections and erasing was made more difficult because of this. Anyone felt this too? haha
As far as passing, it shall depend on the MPS.

1) it’s making me nervous everyone thought the exam was relatively easy. I felt this way too, and so did the people I took the exam with. This is NOT good for the curve, am i right?
2) Portfolio Management was a killer at the end, no?
3) I think CFAI looks at schweser and likes to test what they left out.

just beating myself up because I missed a few questions in the afternoon that I can do in my sleep, total brain farts.  2 hours sleep the night before killed me I guess.

I thought PM was tougher than AM. Ethics was toughest for me but maybe I just didn’t spend enough time on it. I feel like I broke 70 but wouldn’t be completely shocked if I didn’t pass. Waiting game begins…

返回列表
上一主题:Have you looked at CFA exam materials since exam day?
下一主题:原版书R41的21题