上一主题:[Ind WM] 关于Human Captital-原版书2 P368 3答案有误?
下一主题:2013 CFA Level II reviews
返回列表 发帖

Have you looked at CFA exam materials since exam day?

I have not looked at any CFA exam books or materials since I step my feet out of the exam room in June first, am I an outlier or some of you have done the same?

I had my girlfriend hide my books and change my Schweser password because I remember after L1 trying to grade my own test from memory - stupid stressful.  So no, I haven’t looked at them.

Nevermind

Why would anyone read after the exam?
Self-grading? i call it salf-degrading…
how can you remember all hundreds of questions from memory??? if you can do that you don’t have to worry about passing the exam since you probably are a genius!

tossed the books and notes in the garbage on sunday after the exam, if pass - dont need - if dont pass - starting fresh anyway

I  didn’t read any CFA stuff.  But the better choice is to not read this subforum.
I dont read this forum months before the test.  And I don’t read it after the test.  I really only read this subforum in a small window of about a month, where I answer and ask questions.  I’m a laid back guy, but this forum can be really stressful.  It’s a mixture of the Type A people and the trolls provoking tensions.

Did anyone torch their books?

Why would you anyone do that? Studying hard, having no life, taking the exam, and waiting for the results (which are, on most cases, gonna be a fail grade) is painful enough. Looking at the books will just show u where u messed up.
Looking at the CFA materials after the exam = masochism V_V

For me, i don’t know if i can open it after 4 or 5 months from now! i still feel exhausted after this exam!!!

Looked at them to check a few questions after the exam. Other than that, I have not touched them. Why would I? Enjoy your summer and study-free time. You’ll have plenty of time to look at the books when you start studying again!

返回列表
上一主题:[Ind WM] 关于Human Captital-原版书2 P368 3答案有误?
下一主题:2013 CFA Level II reviews