上一主题:How my friend got stuck on Level II
下一主题:Anyone going to film their result reaction?
返回列表 发帖
Most of us have this shame of telling others that I failed and confuse this with fear of failure.. Just dont have that shame at all as we are not here to take an exam which everyone clears anyway! Thats what I tell myself each time!!!

Will be getting on to the whiskey anytime soon.  I need my emotions numbed for the one hour or two after the results release.  When i get the results, i should feel th need to neither laugh nor cry, only stare blankly and fall asleep…hopefully to wake up and find out i earned the Charter 3 months ago.

There are no tips or advice I can offer. It’s an exam at the end of the day. I passed Level I on my second attempt and this was my second stab at Level II. I’m not sure what I would do if I failed given that this time I thought I was very well prepared, I thought that the exam was quite fair, and I thought I did well.

Lol bloodlie the king of analyst forum. Love that british humor. Its all good. Just think of tim duncan missing a layup in 2013 finals…now hes gotta wait all year hoping to get to the finals and 3 wins to try and decide the 4th game w a layup. Must be real tough……same w this my friends.

last year i read the email away from my desk, walked around the block 3 times, came back to my desk and grinned and beared the seemingly endless flow of surprised people that came past my desk.
Then i told myself i would start in november, cover FRA 4 times, thoroughly study every corner of the syllabus and come back next june walking into the exam knowing that i was going to nail it.
this year i’m really not sure how i’d take a fail as now i know that i could never walk into the level 2 exam confident of passing

Great tips and great wit - thanks guys!
Not to sound overly cheesy, but AF has been great company throughout the past year. Despite the craziness, or probably because of it, it’s been a great place to be yourself, to vent, to connect.  Thanks to all who’ve managed to keep it both light and thoughtful, from start to finish!
Thank you — and best of luck today!!!

the pressure and having to deal with failure becomes a reality only if for a second you assume you *may* have passed.
assumption is the mother of all f*k ups. just know already that you failed, and if you passed you can enjoy, else nothing else has changed. that’s the tip. you still have some time to convince yourself you failed while you wait for results.

返回列表
上一主题:How my friend got stuck on Level II
下一主题:Anyone going to film their result reaction?