上一主题:关于发行成本对收益率的影响
下一主题:Should I really have failed L2 (band 10)?
返回列表 发帖

Apply for membership today?

Just wondering if everybody got this email?
And how does this work?  If I apply even if I fail do I still pay the anual dues?

I was going to post a new topic about the email which I just received .. I didnt receive such an email last year and I dont have high hopes of passing this year too.. So yeah i got this email and it has my ID on it.. any other guys received it?

Yup I realized that my ID number’s on it as well…
I doubt this means anything.. but I’l be curious to know if anybody else recieved this.

I got it and I thought they do this every year to rope people into paying dues and money even though they may not pass the test.  If CFAI wants my money, pass me first.

you guys don’t make me feel special at all. I got two years of work experience to go so whatevs CFAI, whatevs.

Anyone who failed last year and remembers to have received such an email last year ?
I just received the email with my ID too.

I suppose everyone sat for level 3 exam got the email, my heart stop beating for 5 seconds….

this is a slap in the face if I failed.

I don’t think I received this email last year when I failed…

did anyone who passed last year get this email? I doubt it, must be a new thing. If there was a canary this big in the coal mine people would know about it.

返回列表
上一主题:关于发行成本对收益率的影响
下一主题:Should I really have failed L2 (band 10)?